User to decorate the living room, bedroom and working corner
There are 2 sizes: 7 Inches and 14 inches, specific size on the picture
Operation and maintenance methods
Maintenance of Quicksand Art and Controller Adjustment
1. There is no need to adjust the product after receipt! Just flip it back and forth a few times!
2. Due to changes in temperature and air pressure, you sometimes need to adjust the air and water in the quicksand paintings. The packaging of the quicksand paintings is equipped with an air regulator (syringe).
3. Specific operation: Quicksand art is the natural balance of water, sand, and air. The height of the air layer varies between 0.5cm and 2cm due to the size of the product, and the sand will have a better flow rate.
Quicksand falling too slowly: just pump out some air
1. Each quicksand painting can use an air conditioner (syringe) to adjust the air and water in the quicksand painting
2. Air conditioners (syringes) can be inserted around the square quicksand paintings, and the circular quicksand paintings will have a hole for adjustment!
3. Specific operation: gather the bubbles together (the circular quicksand painting needs to concentrate the bubbles in the hole) (make sure the sand is moved away), and then use the air regulator (syringe) to insert the air hole to extract the air!
Quicksand falling too fast: just add some air
As with the above method, gather the bubbles together (the circular quicksand painting needs to concentrate the bubbles in the hole) (make sure the sand is moved away), and then insert the air regulator (syringe) into the air hole to inject air! If many small bubbles in the quicksand painting become a very large bubble, there are two solutions:
1. Shake the quicksand painting to make the big bubbles become small bubbles.
2. You can add a little water in an appropriate amount to supplement the evaporation of water. !
Precautions for water injection in quicksand painting
1. It must be cooled with pure water or boiled water
2. As with the above method, take out some air and empty the air regulator tube (syringe tube). 3. Use the air regulator (syringe) to pump in and add a proper amount of water to prevent excessive pressure and glass breakage (too much air) It will cause excessive internal pressure in the quicksand painting, which will cause the glass to break, remember!)
Thank you for being one of our valued customers.🎉
Free Shipping Worldwide: Over 40 dollars.
We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 15 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
HOW TO PAY:
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.