The Limited Edition Flying Shark is the Perfect Gift for your Children!
What’s that in the sky? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It’s... a flying shark!
Don’t worry; your eyes aren’t playing tricks. TheAir Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark really does appear to be swimming impossibly through the air. This ingenious balloon is propelled by its sideways-moving tail!
Unlike typical helium balloons (which only want to go up) the Flying Shark is filled with helium – ensuring it simply hangs in the air. You can then use the remote control to make it swim. Up, down, left and right; with a bit of practice, you’ll make your living room look like a giant aquarium!
In fact, the shark's movement is so graceful and gentle that you can easily use it in enclosed spaces where twitchy RC helicopters and planes would struggle. Perfect for guarding your bedroom or scaring off unwelcome guests.
It swims through the air with incredibly smooth and life-like motion. This amazing shark provides hours of remote control in even the smallest of rooms. This balloon has complete up, down, and 360-degree turning control.
Simply fill yourAir Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark with helium inexpensively at any party store, florist shop, or grocery store that carries balloons. The body is made from a high quality, durable nylon material that will stay inflated for weeks! You can fill it again and again.
The limited-edition Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark swims through the air with an incredibly smooth and real-life swimming motion. These amazing sharks provide hours of indoor fun in even the smallest of rooms (not recommended for outdoor use). Now, there’s no better way to frighten your family than this amazing toy!
This flying Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark makes a great office prank too!
Recommended for children aged 8yrs & above
Made for indoor use
Appears to swim in the air
Steer in any direction. The transmitter allows you to make the fish go up/down, and move the tail turn to left/right. About 8-15 m control distance
Stays inflated for weeks
Made up of 3 layers of high-quality nylon, the flying toy is resistant to explosion and air leakage
Very easy to assemble
Multi-player competition: One band for one model. The adopted remote control technology allows for multiple players to compete without any interference
The flying shark toyrequires helium (not included).This can be purchased and filled at any party store, florist shop, or grocery store that carries balloons
Material: Plastic. The body is made from a high-quality, durable foil material that will stay inflated for weeks!
Dimensions:(approx.) 145 cms (L) x 91.5 cms (H) – with fin attachments
1 x Shark Balloon
1 x Remote Controller
1 x User Manual
1. Question: How do I fill it up? Answer: All you need is helium, which is readily available at any store that sells balloons. You can get them filled at most grocery stores or floral shops. Helium is not very expensive. It cost us about $2 to fill it up. You can purchase disposable helium tanks online, but we've found it far less expensive to simply purchase a filling from a balloon store.
2. Question: Does the helium come with this? Answer: No, the helium is not included.
3. Question: Will it fit in my car? Answer: Yes, Air Swimmers (once inflated) will easily fit into any size car (except maybe a Smart Car).
4. Question: Will it pop easily? Answer: No. The durable nylon material can take quite a beating.
5. Question: How long will it last before the helium escapes? Answer: A fully inflated Air Swimmer Flying Shark will last for about 2-3 weeks. However, you can easily extend its life for another week by inserting a straw into the valve and blowing a bit of air into it.
6. Question: Can it be reused? Answer: Yes! The one-way valve allows you to empty the helium and store the Air Swimmer until you're ready to use it again.
7. Question: How far can this travel from the controller?? (like the distance) Answer: The infra-red controller has a range of 40 feet.
8. Question: Do you have to assemble it when you get the Air Swimmer Flying Shark? Answer: Yes, but it's not terribly difficult to assemble an Air Swimmer. The included instructions will walk you through the whole process.
Free Worldwide Shipping & Tracking Available
Due to COVID, please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.